Brake booster

Greetings

A little while back I was replacing the brake master cylinder on my 91 Spider because it had developed a small leak. Being basically a boy at heart, and with the small opening of my brake booster where the brake master cylinder attaches to right in front of me, I put my finger in there. I found maybe a half inch of oil sloshing around in the bottom of the brake booster. The brakes are fine.
Should I replace the brake booster?
Now, or whenever the mood comes over me?

Thanks
Simon Body