Buyers check/ York PA

Does anyone know a good Alfa mechanic that can do a buyers check in >York PA?
The place is called AutoCraft..They will be listed, I don't have the number on me... (unless, of course you are buying it from AutoCraft..)
Tell me what the car is.. I may have checked it out already.
I am out of the trade/out of Alfas (for now) and with the employment scene being what it is, I'm no longer "Always Looking For Another"...
Push comes to shove, I can take a look at it, as I work nearby.
Best regards,
Mark