Re: "oriental rant"

David Ziglin wrote:

>Much more important is to understand that there
>is NO SUCH THING AS RACE.   "Race" is 100% a human invention.
>Biologically, there simply is no such thing as race.

David:

Interestingly enough, I've been reading a paper by Buckminster Fuller where
amongst "rantings" about precession and the fundamental basics of structure
as it relates to the tetrahedron he also very eloquently disposes the myth
of "race" as a human invention.

For anyone interested, check out The Buckminster Fuller Institute:

http://www.bfi.org

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi