RE: Car Disc Operation in XP

Jan.

It's funny you should ask this because I just went from 2000 to XP a few
days ago.  I tried running Cardisc on my XP system-and it would not work at
all.  I called son-in-law over(he's certified with Microsoft) to see if it
could find a way and he couldn't. What I ended up doing is using a third
drive (loaded with Windows 2000) in my computer that I select through the
bios whenever I want to run Car Disc.

John
71 Spider