Milano Parking Light

Hi All,

The lens has fallen off the driver's side front parking light of my Verde.  I
understand the parking light is no longer sold as a separate part, but only in
combination with the headlight at $329.  That's about 660 MacDonald's
hamburgers in my currency (SA Rands).  Please let me know where I might find
either a NOS one, or if you have a used one in good condition I'd like to buy
it.

Many Thanks,  Jim