Spica Pump and more

Hi all, more questions, just buying the 74 Spider I have a lot.

The Spica Pump:  after reviewing all the receipts for the car I see that the
TA was replaced 2 years ago.  However, the car seems to take forever to get
warmed up and running.  I have to keep the Hand Throttle pulled out for at
least 10 minutes or it stalls and sputters.  What is the normal time frame
for warm up?  Is it time for a new pump? After 15 minutes it runs fine, but
getting it moving in the interim is a chore.

Wheels.  I spoke to APE yesterday and they seem to think that all 74 Spiders
came with the Turbina (sp?) rims.  However, the spare in the trunk is steel.
Does anybody know what came with what?

Thats all for now.

Marc
1974 Spider