2L, 1750 engines FS

    Greetings.  I need to sell some stuff (reluctantly) to fund one of my
restoration projects, so...  I have a good 50K 1750 mill originally from a
69 Berlina, and a professionally rebuilt 10K 2L ('74 IIRC) I don't need at
the moment - both are bare longblocks, $600 & $1200 respectively.  Also have
a couple of spare 2L heads and a good pair of mild sport cams.  Located in
Cols, OH.  May be able to deliver nearby.  TIA, Ron.