3.0 vs 2.5 V6 Throttle Bodies

I'll be picking up an '87 Milano Gold on Wednesday, & I'm already making
plans to tinker.  I'm stoked as this will be my first V6 Alfa.

I plan to get a BMW AFM.  They are readily available at junk yards in my
area.  I'm also wondering if using a throttle body from a 3.0 would be
helpful as well.  Is the throttle body of a 3.0 larger that that of the 2.5?

Thanks,

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'87 Milano Gold (on Wednesday)