Wanted: Milano parts

I'm looking for a couple of parts from any year Milano:

The first is the selector shaft from the transaxle. I am rebuilding the transaxle in my gtv6 and want to convert to the milano style linkage. I have all of the other pieces already, but forgot to get the one internal part needed. If anyone has a junked transaxle with a spare one of these let me know.

Power steering hose. I need the larger of the two that connect to the steering rack. I think it is some kind of hard plastic and runs from the rack to the fluid reservoir. I believe it is the return line. Alternatively, can I use some kind of hose or metal tubing to make my own? Anyone else try this before?

If anyone has either of these let me know.

thanks,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
assorted Alfas