$2003 Challenge, Parts for sale.

Well, after a couple of months of down time, Ian and I
have started to build our challenge car.

In an effort to recoup some $ for the competition, we
can sell parts off the of the car up to the purchase
price of the car.  On that note, we have a
disassembled engine for sale from a 1972 Berlina.
This includes the shortblock, head, Spica Pump, but no
Spica intake manifold.

Also for sale, sun damaged rear seat, great for
someone who need a good seat to start from.

All offers considered.

Pickup only in the greater bay area

Thanks,
Kelly M