New car

Hello all, after lurking in the background for a few months, I have finally
taken the step and bought a 74 Spider.  Here is a short list of early
questions:
With the rainy season starting here in San Francisco, my first step is
replacing the top.  Any recommendations on a good shop for convertible tops?
San Francisco or the Peninsula area would be preferred.  Second, in those
areas can someone steer me on the direction of a good service shop?  And
finally, the car came with after market wheels, which I have decided have to
go, so does anyone have a set of original rims that they would like to part
with?  I have the original spare so I need 4 rims and center caps that go
with them.  I assume that is what came with the car, if not maybe someone
can enlighten me on what to look for.

Thanks and I look forward to hopefully having many questions answered.

Marc
1974 Spider