Italian Trade Commision

If I remember correctly, the Italian Trade Commision was the
sponsor of the Italian car show I saw in NYC a couple of weeks ago.

Alfa's were prominent, but the only one newer than a Museo lent
Disco Volante was a Sud based Taxi Cab/Mini Van.

Most of the newer cars shown were Ferrari's, including a mock up
of the Enzo.

I wonder if the News stand copies of Esquire have this.