Re: Compression followup

  That's a good test, but indicates your rings and/or cylinders are in need
of some rehab. Those compression figures are extrememly high and abnormal.
With the oil, you have temporarily eliminated most of the blow by and
exaggerated your compression. Get ready for a top end job.
        randy long

In a message dated 11/8/2002 2:47:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, hrk951@domain.elided