GTV6 in EP

We got the #17 GTV6 back up and running mid season.

My partner Jud ran in EP. He Usually ran mid pack in regionals, but picked up
a win at Nelson, when the other 2 entries(one in front, one way behind)
broke.

With our homemade torsion bars, and fresh motor, the car seems better.  I
broke into the 1:17s testing at Nelson
so it should be real competitive in ITS.

Jud's talking of buying a Fomula Ford, so I've got 2 race cars on my hands.

The GTV6 could be for sale....

Ray