re: One Year Report, Alfa Romeo 166

Sandro Marcantonio writes,
"What can I say about the 166, well, I have had her for a year now. She is
known to my friends, family and girlfriend as "La Signora." One of my
cousins actually said that the only thing that she can't do is speak,
because other than that she gives you the feeling of being an actual
person. ... I have driven all over Italy, Spain and France with her and she is
a great companion."

Gee, a gorgeous girlfriend that goes anywhere with you and doesn't speak? Some
blokes have all the luck.

Emmo