SCCA Runoffs - Alfetta and GTV6

At this time, Alfas could race in GT2 (GTV6), GT3 or 4 (GTV or Alfetta GT),
and GT5 (1300 coupes), EP (1750 and 2000 Spider), and GP (1300 Spider).  It
is possible that other Alfas could qualify (such as the Guilia Spider), but
I'm not sure what class they'd be in.

	But you forgot to mention that that the Alfetta 2.0 ( full )and the
GTV6 ( Limited Prep ) are both classified for EP. I petitioned the
competition board last year to get the GTV6 classified in EP. It took them 8
months to make their decision ( June 2002 )and by then the 2002 season was
almost over. Hopefully over the off season I will convert the ITS GTV6 to
run in both EP and ITS.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, Tx
	82 GTV6 ITS #68