Re: This in not the Ducati Digest

Yeah but its a hell of a lot better than all the SUV talk we usually
have, at least Ducatis are Italian and sporting! ;)

Ed
Loveland, CO.
1974 Spider with a 1750 under the hood

gcc> Thank you very much, I've read enough about Ducatis on this ALFA Romeo digest.  Can you folks take it off-topic please.  I'm with Fred on this one.

gcc> Gordy Hyde
gcc> NWARC
gcc> crawling back under my Hondarati Sportwagen
gcc> on the edge of Seattle
gcc> (Japanese cars need maintenance too!!)
gcc> --
gcc> to be removed from alfa, see /bin/digest-subs.cgi
gcc> or email "unsubscribe alfa" to majordomo@domain.elided