'69 air box

I was able to pick up (and purchase) one of the above last Sunday.

I didn't print it out, but someone recently commented where there was
information as to how to adjust these air boxes for idle, etc. (For the
unwashed, yes the adjustment is located in two small containers on the
air box (filter) and there is no neat single 'screw' to adjust for idle
(air correction?), but four.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA