Spider Center Console For Sale.

Brand new Spider reproduction european center console from International auto
parts.  The console is still sealed in the original bag.  I wasn't paying
attention when I ordered it and it's not the right one for my car and
International won't take it back.  I paid $189, and will consider all
reasonable offers.

For reference the International item number is 53346000.