Paint.

 Dear alfisti I Plan to paint (Black) my Graduate when I finish the mechanical work.It would be good to know the prices for paint jobs and extent of body work that have been performed so that we who are in need of sprucing up, can get an idea of what to expect. Stacy's quoted price of 3,500 would be a little much for me to pay considering that it's more than I paid for the car. Of couse we don't know the extent of the paint job, or if any body work is needed. My spider has no rust only a little ding on the nose (SUV related? PO won't say) and a number of door dings.  Thanks. TonyG 87 Ugly ducklingSunny Pequannock NJ.