Re: paint

  Painting a car today is a very time consuming, difficult, labor intensive
thing to do. And the talent it takes is more than you would realize. Its one
of those things that just anybody cant do. The price of painting a car is
high, but every penny is earned, especially when you think about those guys
working every day with the dust and solvents.......... its hazardous!
       randy long

-----
In a message dated 11/6/2002 1:46:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,