Ducati Paso

I would be more concerned about electrics on the Paso than the 16 inch wheel, some were Japanese, mostly good.  Some parts were Italian, usually not so good.  I had an 851, and that is what failed on mine.

This would not be a good riding bike if you were looking to put big miles on, but an around town bike it would be great.  Ducati will soon be on its third set of owners since the Paso was their bike, so parts could be a problem soon, if not now.

I recently updated mt 16 inch on my Suzuki RG500 to a 17 inch, it was not a big deal, and I am sure with a little looking you could find a wheel that would work on the Paso as well.

It is a great looking bike, although I dont really like the white on the limited as well as the standard red.  Performance wise you could do as well or better buying a new $5000 bike.

Kevin
71 Spider
98 Yamah YZFR1
86 Suzuki RG500 Gamma