radiator overflow bottle

function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }Hey there,

I haven't tried this yet, but read this somewhere during my 'net travels...fill the overflow bottle with some small marbles, put the cap on and throw the darn thing in the dryer with a few old towels. Turn it on for about 10 mins on fluff setting or low heat. I would recommend doing this when your better half is not home.....

Gary Cerasoli

'86 Spider (il conto)
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now