Ducati 750 Paso Limited?

Thanks for the information.  It's a beautiful bike and an interesting trade for
one of my Spiders.  I'm a novice rider but would like something used,
affordable, and a little different from a modern road bike.

This Ducati might be a little too much trouble for me?  Been checking out
different websites on Ducati's to get more insight.  Seems to have a lot in
common with an Alfa Romeo!  Quirky but appreciated!

Jeff