GTV saves my life

Early last Thursday morning - very early - while
coming back from a jam session, I was driving down
Australia's busiest street, Parramatta Road.

Unfortunately for me, there was a truck in the lane
next to me, and the driver decided that he wanted to
occupy the same piece of roadway that I and my 74 GTV
2000 were already enjoying.

He clipped my rear quarter panel and pushed me into a
slide, where I spun onto his bullbar. I was pushed
along the roadway for maybe another 50 meters or so,
and all I could see out of my side window was his
bullbar pushing me along!

Talk about a terrifying experience!

I was fortunate to be able to walk from the accident,
and in fact the GTV was still drivable, even though it
sufferred a fair bit of damage. Had I been in any
lesser a vehicle, I'm not sure that I'd still be
alive.

Now to deal with the repairs and damages recovery.

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided
http://redbacksWeb.com