Re: clunk from the rear of my gtwe6

----- Original Message -----
From: <dsedon@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 11:35 PM
Subject: clunk from the rear of my gtwe6

> hi all,
>
> ok, which bushing is failing?  ;~)  my gtwe6 has yust started to emit a
bad clunk from the rear end, whenever i suddenly let off the throttle.  what
should i be looking for?

> thanks,
>
> doug s.
>
> Just went through this with my Alfetta.  My passenger side tranny mount
was bad and I got the clunk when engaging the clutch during acceleration.
Could suggest that your driver side is bad.  At any rate, It is a good idea
to replace both and the rear guibo if need be at the same time.  Access to
the mounts is much better withe the rear guibo connected.

Don