NAC dino juice, was Cleaning parts

>It's some derivation of refinement of regular old dino juice, so there
>is nothing terribly horrible about it as far as the environment is
>concerned.

TJ, you must not be devoting a lot of time to reading all that literature the
EviroLobbies send you.  Here in Oregon, dino juice is so reviled we aren't
allowed to pump our own, for fear we might spill a drop, and we have to
tolerate (at least in the Portland area) those "vapor recovery" gas nozzles
that make a 3 minute fillup take 15 minutes in my CS, and have caused me to
drive across the river to Vancouver WA to fill the GTV just to avoid having my
filler door torn off by some ham-fisted attendant.  The one nearby Texaco
station where the attendants were careful and respected older cars was
converted to a Shell, and one of the new dolts nearly ripped the rear license
plate off the CS looking for the filler when I was not paying close
attention.
<rant off>

Tony