Alfa Romeo owner's interest group in Charlotte, NC?

Curious if there is any interest in a Charlotte, NC local Alfa Romeo group?

A few area e-mail contacts I have are included in a group list.  If you care to
be included or know of anyone in the local area who might be interested, please
send me their e-mail address and/or contact information.

I have been in touch with the AROC about revitalizing the Piemonte chapter OR
some ultra-left-wing subversive faction thereof.

Seems there are quite a few Alfa Romeo enthusiasts around Charlotte.  If you or
anyone else might be interested in an e-mail newsletter, social events,
autcross, technical support, a shoulder to cry on, etc., speak up!

Just a preliminary testing of the waters...

Questions, comments, suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Jeff