Body Shop questions

Does anybody have experience with El Camino Body Shop in Santa Clara,
California? (positive or negative).
My 164LS just came back and I'm not happy!

Off-line replies are suggested!

Also, looking for general advice on how others have resolved issues with body
shops of "collateral damage" done during the course of body repair that the
shop says was pre-existing.

Also, does anybody have an opinion whether or not the lower rubber channel on
the rear window is necessary or not? The shop manual says it must be put on
during the installation of the rear glass. My car currently does not have that
lower channel installed and is water-tight.

I'm looking for negotiating tactics to determine which flaws are most
important to have remedied, not confrontational or legal solutions.

Ciao,
Karl in Sunnyvale