11/3 French/Italian Car Show

I just received this email and thought I'd pass on the information for
all concerned:

"Biba: Please send me the time and location of this show. Thank you."

********

While I'm not a member of the organizers who put on the Show, I am
friends with all involved. I personally think it is one of the most
delightful events for 'our' cars because it is organized to the extent
things run quite smoothly, yet isn't pretentious in the least. Last year
was the first time I saw a large group run up when Jay Leno drove up in
his Bugatti Atlantic.

For those (hopefully everyone here) bringing their Alfas, you'll be
asked whether you want to be part of the concours ($10 - strictly
optional). If so, you park in the front, otherwise you'll be parking in
the row / rows behind.

It is Sunday November 3rd from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Directions: Woodley Park
is in Van Nuys at the the Sepulveda Dam Recreation Area, North of the
intersection of the 405 and 101 Freeways. I personally come from the
South and East and take the 405 North to Burbank Blvd. West. ($15 for
first car, $10 for 2nd, the rest of your collection gets in free).