re: how many GTV6's still in use?

At Mon, 28 Oct 2002 01:22:31 -0500 Joe Elliott wrote;
>How many of you out there:
>A) Are silly enough to have a GTV6 as your only car (disassembled
>Opels don't count), let's say only drivable car (if your household
>has two cars and two people that need to drive to work everyday, that
>counts though)?
>B) Use a GTV6 as a daily driver but have several back-ups (e.g. Doug S.)?
>C) Have a GTV6 you consider "driven regularly" but don't fit either A or
>B?
>And let's count Alfettas and Milanos too.

My 75 is toy car.  I use it for fun, for those rides, for meetings,
when I feel I want to drive it.
Up to the past year was my only car, even if I had other vehicles
to move around daily.  Now it gets driven with sun only, and mostly
for fun.  It's hard I go shopping or business trip on it.
It rests in garage, under a cover.  BTW I move it around often
to keep everything running.  It might stand still coupla weeks,
but the I move it around at least untill everything warmed up.

Probably I am a 'C'. Or a 'D', if you want to create a new class.

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it