RE: GTV6 User Survey

> How many of you out there:
> A) Are silly enough to have a GTV6 as your only car (disassembled
> Opels don't count), let's say only drivable car (if your household
> has two cars and two people that need to drive to work everyday, that
> counts though)?
>
> B) Use a GTV6 as a daily driver but have several back-ups (e.g. Doug
S.)?

My 83 GTV6 is sitting the driveway awaiting space in the garage to have
some electrical glitches fixed, damned thing eats batteries for
breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I must be in the C category as I use the
156 a the daily driver while the Spider is hibernating.

Henrik Johansen
Frederikssund, Denmark
74 Spider
83 GTV6