Subject: how many GTV6's still in use?

My wife's daily driver (with a twelve-mile commute each way) is our '82
GTV6, the infamous Suedemobile, and which will be attending The Best of
France and Italy show Sunday. It would belong to the "B" category in Joe's
original post, as we're hopeless living examples of Always Looking For
Another....

The sequestered '83 GTV6 is going to a new home this week.

Also, we will be bringing a fabulous '78 Alfetta Sports Sedan, while
utilizing its mighty Alfamatic propulsion component.

And, as a bonafide cheap Alfa owner, AND 'cuz any cars more than two brought
to the show get in for ***free***, we'll even bring the White Whale, a '65
Giulia TI with a special textured paint coat.

Cheers!

Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA USA

PS- Since Halloween is just around the corner, here's something truly
frightening:
For reasons I can't explain, I'll be walking around the Alfas at Woodley
Park as some kind of judgmental!!!!