Re: determining original paint color...

>Jim Lehman <jlehman@domain.elided>
>Subject: determining original paint color...
>
>Dear Alfisti, can one determine t
> > > snip > > >

Color - White  Metric Gauges. I know of three previous owners out
west shown on a Colorado title. 1982 Theodore Kupper, Denver, CO.
 19xx  James & Victoria Stauffer, Ft. Collins, CO. Finally, Paul
Zdinak in NH. If you need the postal address, e-mail me off
digest.

Veni, vidi, veloce et Salute   Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967