RE: Splitting calipers

Dana,

I have rebuilt a number of calipers, and taken them apart against the
usual warnings, so far no problems. I have had the car on a track and
have about 20k miles on rebuilds... I ain't that big a deal, just know
that cleanliness is the issue when doing this. Brakefluid is a terrific
cleaner and use gloves....

I go the o-rings from Alfa Parts in Berkeley, but my guess is that any
Alfa shop would have them. As far as I remember you need to for each set
of halves.

Just my two cents

Henrik Johansen
Copenhagen, Denmark