Steering Wheel Pull...'88 Spider...

Hello Everyone,

I need some help...I need to pull the steering wheel from my 1988 Alfa
Spider...does anyone have the detailed instructions on how to do so (or
a web site that does)? I have pulled steering wheels before but this
looks nothing like any of the others I have done (never did an Alfa
before)...it doesn't even look like I can use my steering wheel puller
on it. I need to remove the entire thing including the hub (new Momo
going on)...any help would be appreciated...

Thank you in advance,
Brad Howard
1988 Alfa Romeo Spider
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada