Autosprint? Identify cams?

Does anyone know of a firm called Autosprint, apparently a speed shop, which might have done porting and other head work on Alfas? My "new" 2 liter head has one of the webs on top between the cam housings ground down flat, with "Autosprint" engraved thereon. It is very thoroughly ported, with big valves.

I Googled Autosprint, found a couple of very serious rally cars in Great Britain which mentioned Autosprint heads from Coleshill, Warwickshire. Any idea whether they mark their heads as mine is?

Also, the cams in this head are marked, Intake and Exhaust, and have "306" stamped on the rear ends. They have about 11mm lift; I haven't checked duration yet. Anyone have an idea what they might be? I noted that the Autosprint-headed cars I found had Kent cams, but have never seen a Kent cam. Is this number how they might normally be marked, or does anyone have any idea what else they might be?

Thanks for any help, folks.

Joe
'72 Spider, soon to breathe a little deeper