Re: ATE Brake Reservoir Cap

Jeff,

Two of my brake reservoir caps cracked within a few weeks of each
other. I was able to repair one that had a clean break with
Loctite Plastix Advanced Plastic Bonder (82565).

I was getting some exhaust manifold gaskets from Jon Norman at
Alfa Parts (800-890-2532) in Berkeley, CA, and remembered to ask
for the cap - he had a new one.

Leslie Wong
1979 Sprint Veloce