Sadly - 87 Milano Platinum (in Minneapolis, MN) FS

The company I had been doing contract/consulting work for has decided to
not pay me for the work I've done for the last several weeks, while
promising to pay and leading me on. [I know, I should have put a clamp on
it much sooner, I was a nice guy and trusted these people after working
with them for quite a while, I should have known better.]

Unfortunately, I must offer one of my Alfas for sale in the interests of
short term financial need.

So, without any further delay, for one week only (if it sells, I cover
bills, if it doesn't, oh well).

1987 Alfa Romeo Platinum, located in Minneapolis, MN.
Pictures at http://www.tcscs.com/~greg/alfa.htm

Car is in reasonably good shape. Car is drivable (and fun), though I
currently only have comp. ins on it (storage), so it isn't legal to drive
on the street. There is a shift linkage issue that makes it an "art" to
shift into 1st/2nd. The picture shows a broken headlight lens, I have the
replacement from IAP, but it isn't installed. The car also has new clutch
master and slave cylinders installed. There is no radio, the PO ripped and
cut it out, causing other electrical issues I haven't been able to get
fixed (power seats don't move, etc, but windows, locks, moonroof all work
last I checked). New temperature sensor for cooling fan.

The car is at my parent's house and I'm in Texas, and I've only driven the
car once. My father has driven it a few times, though most of the time it
has been stored waiting for me to come up and pick it up.

I'll be glad to answer any questions, though I'll probably have to relay
them to get accurate answers.

I'm asking $1,200 for her.

Anyone interested? I'm trying to (hoping to) keep my 74 Spider.

Greg

PS - Anyone know of any good, reputable lawyers located in Texas or
California that can handle collection efforts, obtaining liens, and
copyright/intellectual property issues? Preferably one that has a free
initial consultation and might be willing to work on contingency. I know,
not very likely, at least not for a good lawyer, but I can always hope. :)