replace Spider vent glass,

Charlie wrote:
"...vent windows; it's one of their charming antique throwbacks as
most other cars of the last 25 years or so use the interior vents and a
cheaper system with a bigger window, or (a la Milano) a non-opening
triangular vent."

My Alfetta GT had operating vent windows (requiring about 75 awkward turns
of a knob to open fully!), but my Milano just has one big window up front.
There is a non-operating triangular piece in the back windows, but I've
never seen one of those made openable.

How many of us out there were brought up in GM families and call the little
vent windows "no drafts"?

Mike in Houston