Parting out 82 GTV6

Since I have no takers on the whole kit and kaboodle,
(www.mnsolutions.net/gtv6) I'm parting out just the kaboodle of my 82 GTV6
parts car.  Black interior is in very good condition.  Seats are gone but
carpet is complete and in very nice shape.  Interior door liners are in
excellent condition.  A surprisingly rust free car (well crumpled on the
left front) with good doors, hatch, hood and glass.  I even have a set of
Campy's with anthracite centers for $200. Let me know what you're looking
for! romanracing@domain.elided

Mark Kingsbury
Gainesville, GA (NE of Atlanta)