Re: Topless in Finland

Wow, Thank You for a lot of information.
Studs and drain cutters in the back has never been mentioned before AFAIK, thanks for that.

So just to confirm I got it right -76 Spider has the seam on the back and I don't have to guess the exact lenght where to attach the back end of top?

I might even deliver the pizza but thats with help on top replacing, I wish CA was closer.

I'm ordered that book right away.

Heikki