Spider V8 project

Uh, I know we have been hitting this kind of hard-and perhaps someone already suggested it, but what about the Montreal V8? I suspect that there would be height issues, etc., but at least it would still be an Alfa engine. I believe that the Montreal engine shares a lot with the 4-cylinder engines-even that 2-glued-together Spica pump.
Of course, actually FINDING an extra Montreal engine lying around might be challenging.
Now, if any of you guys had any real vision, you'd put a Viper V-10 engine into the spider. I have no idea where you'd put it, but THAT would be cool.

I promise I won't bring it up again-

-Al

86 GTV6 X2
96 Viper RT/10 (looking for V-10 to Alfa 4 conversion kit to improve fuel economy)