trans coolers

I remember the esteemed Mr. Hambleton of Georgia mentioning that he nursed
a 164 with a bad tranny for a year with a trans cooler.

I have no experience yet, but I have installed Hayden trans coolers in both
of the current AlfaBill auto 164s. I can see no way that the stock setup
gets any airflow unless the small fan comes on. I want more cooling to make
the trans last.

Can an auto trans run too cool?

AlfaBill
Leatherique, Alfa parts, PowerFlex and more.
http://alfabill.com