FS: 1973 Spider; red/black; 71k miles; $6,000

Hello --

I am selling my red/black 1973 Spider 2000 to buy
another car.  She has 71k miles, runs well, looks good
and is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.  A very detailed
description and pictures can be viewed at my web site
http://home.att.net/~danrunk/.  I am asking $6,000
(firm).  Please e-mail me with any questions or
interest.

Thanks,
Dan
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/