Random questions

1.  How difficult is it to change a Milano steering rack? -- I think
mine is leaking.

2.  I see adverts for "hyperbright LED lights" for the ricer crowd for
interior lights.  Given what a PITA it is to change the bulbs in places
like the auxiliary gauges on a Spider (does anyone have an easier way to
do that -- taking the entire console, radio, etc. out is not a
particularly attractive option!), I'm temped to give them a try.  They
appear to wire into a 12v circuit.  Any opinions out there?

If anyone is interested in a Spider trailer hitch, let me know and I'll
send photos of the one I have on my '83.  It's not high tech but it
looks like it will function just fine for light loads (like a 2 wheel
trailer with race tires!  :-)

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider - new ignition lock installed -  another real PITA job )
'87 Milano - waiting on one to arrive to replace the ones the would be
car thieves trashed -- too bad they  didn't check for the fuel pump fuse
first!)