Spiders for sale in NZ

I've been looking for a spider for some time and have come across a couple
that I'd like opinions on, i.e. what to be worried about ...

Links are:

http://www.trustcars.co.nz/vehiclelist.asp
1976, ex-California, converted to RHD, Weber conversion.  I've driven this
one and it's not bad, motor doesn't want to rev past 4K but otherwise is
pretty cool.

http://www.lotuscars.co.nz/usedalfa.htm
1991, a bit out of my price range, but ...  Anyone know this car or the
"Lecturer at Notre Dame"?

We're into the Southern summer and I "need" either a spider or a ducati!

Kerry
Christchurch, NZ
92 164QV
76 Alfetta GT

WARNING
=======
The content of this message is intended only for the use of the person
it is addressed to and is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
If this message is not addressed to you, you must not read, use, distribute
or copy this document.  If you have received this message in error please
advise Solid Energy by return email at administrator@domain.elided
and destroy the original message.
Thankyou.