Carbon coating on spark plugs

Hi all listers

About 3 weeks ago, I asked if it is normal to have carbon deposits on spark
plugs from my Spider 86. At that time, I was replacing the old Silver Lodge
2HL with Golden Lodge HL. I received various answers ranging from 1) it is
normal if the car is not driven hard (ITU) to 2) it is not normal for a fine
tuned italian car. Now, I replaced, in addition to the plugs, the cap
distributor, the rotor and the ignition wire set. I driven the car as an
Italian and after that I removed all the plugs. Results, a beautiful carbon
coating on all four spark plug, not the expected brown color.

What does mean ? is there any tune up that I can perform of the Bosh
injection, such as ajusting the CO2 mixture (I know, it is not legal in
states) or this is an indication that there is a combustion problem related to
valves, as example ?

Your comments will be appreciated