Re: alignment shops

Also, in the past there have been some recommendations
for alignment shops in the Bay, preferrably on the
Penninsula.

Can't help with the roll bar, but check out http://www.customalignment.com/ in Sunnyvale for wheel alignment. I took my 318ti there and they did a good job of tracking down all sort of problems and showing them to me. They seem to get a lot of race cars too. You need to schedule an appointment. They're real popular.

While we're on the subject, any reccomends on Alfa knowlegable alignment places in the Orange County, CA
(or possibly LA) area?

Thanks..

Jon