Engine swap from 164 to GTV6

Hi folks,

In the final stages of determining what to do with my 164 with brake
problems (and corrosion).  Saw the postings on the GTV6.org site about 164
engines into GTV6s but long on 'yup, you can do it', short on how to do it
(or what needs to be fabricated, modified or purchased).  Anyone out there
done one on a GTV6 or on a Milano/75?  Figure they are quite close under the
hood, +/- a few details.
The devil is in the details as the saying goes...

Thanks,
Brooks
1991 164 base - little crusty but rolls like a champ (just won't stop).
1983 GTV6 - Have one for available to me.  PO had the valves go ping when
the belt slipped.
Saab 9000 - have two that run well.